What is it?
With Agile, No Warnings Needed
It takes a cooperative team of employees to complete a project. But it's a fragile process that requires the right scope, goals, and management.
Who is it for?
- Companies who want to adopt or improve Agile practices in their teams (Scrum or Kanban).
- Team Leaders facing process related obstacles in the development teams.
- Any team with a project that evolves over time, especially when you want to improve the next version.
- Teams that anticipate changes to take place during the course of a project.
- Businesses that want teams working collaboratively and creatively.
- Businesses with clients who want to provide and incorporate feedback as the project evolves.
- Project teams that work with service orientated and non-physical deliverables like code, copywriting and design projects.
- Teams that work with external agencies and need to collaborate more seamlessly to meet deadlines.
- Businesses with projects that require everyone working in the same place and need rapid feedback from each version or draft.
- Teams that need a process that they can learn from and improve on for the next time.
Need More Info?
Feel free to contact us at anytime, we will get back to you shortly
What you get?
WITH AGILE PROJECT MANAGEMENT YOU GET:
Increased Stakeholder Engagement and Satisfaction
Delivery on Time with Expected Quality
Higher team morale
Faster Return on Investment
Good Quality Software
Flexibility / Agility
Structured Action Plan
Real-time project tracking with JIRA
Big Data & Analytics
Agile Training, Coaching & Consulting
From staff augmentation to agile projects
Learn more about Blue Habits
Click here to read more about who we are.
How it works
Having worked with countless organisations has helped us to see what gets agile to work and what doesn’t. At Blue Habits we have a tried and tested formula for taking you on your journey to agile.
- We assess how you’re currently working and what you want to achieve, we discuss your business needs and expected result and benefits you can expect.
- Once we have completed scoping the project, our experienced Process Consultant will give you a proposal with clearly defined objectives, a delivery plan, responsibilities and outcomes. We take you through an initial building phase workshop to strengthen your capabilities and carry out initial pilot work.
- The new ways of working are rolled out in a series of key steps (sprints and scrums), with built-in inspection and adaptation as you go along.
- Follow up: After implementation, our Process Consultants will follow up with your development over the course of a few months.
You could be looking to improve quality, reduce costs, increase throughput – whatever your goal, we can help you achieve it.
Want to get a meeting in the diary? Send us a brief? Just pop the details in the form...