What is it?
Much has been written about the role of information in modern organizations, and evidence suggests that massive value can be attained when businesses use data to understand and optimize their operations. In other words, big data, and the actionable intelligence it offers, is an invaluable asset, and executives who focus on data analytics and business intelligence are more likely to uncover market trends, customer preferences, hidden patterns & correlations, and other useful business information that can help transform how the organizations do business.
“To an outsider, Data Analytics and Business Intelligence might look similar and serving the same purpose, while they may not have the same outcomes. Business Intelligence (BI) is a comprehensive term encompassing data analytics and other reporting tools that help in decision making using historical data, while Data Analytics focuses on algorithms to determine relationship between data offering insights, and predictive capabilities in support of BI.”
Blue Habits provides a range of Data Analytics & Business Intelligence services including consulting, implementation and analytics. With our Business Intelligence consultation services, you can move quickly from insight to action and plug performance gaps.
Who is it for?
- Firms wishing to convert masses of data into actionable and insightful business information.
- Firms wishing to make decisions based on objective reality, and not what people think reality is.
- Organizations wishing to have meaningful cross-channel conversations.
- Companies wishing to integrate analytics tools into their daily operations.
- Organisations looking to improve their ability to access and analyse data in various business units.
- Firms that face issues of unstructured, low-quality, poorly stored and incomplete data.
- Organisations on the brink of a merger and/or acquisition, with a variety of disparate data sources that needs to be merged.
- Firms that want to improve operations performance of business units, leading to better financial returns and alignment with strategic organizational goals.
- Companies with no budget for hiring full-time data analysts.
The Big Data Revolution Is Coming: Is Your Organization Ready?
Need More Info?
Feel free to contact us at anytime, we will get back to you shortly
What you get?
WITH BIG DATA & ANALYTICS YOU GET:
A team of Blue Habits Data Experts and Consultants
A much easier way to make informed decisions
A structured way for growing revenue and saving costs
To empower your people
Improved efficiency of business operations
Improvement in the quality of their customer service
Deliver meaningful analysis and reporting
Learn more about Blue Habits
Click here to read more about who we are.
How it works?
Transforming the raw material of data into valuable business insights requires a great deal of integration, transformation, and analysis. Blue Habits can help make this process more efficient with faster time to value through:
Our dedicated team of highly-qualified professional Data Architects and Business Analysts who will set up the project in consultation with you
Our data experts and operations team will do your data assessment and preparation in a matter of few weeks
Beyond data collection, preparation, modelling, visualisation and enrichment, we make data ready for business users to make informed decisions.
Blue Habits Big Data experts remain available for further consulting and post-project support
Blue Habits Big Data experts will assist you with:
- Data Source discovery
- Data Cleaning & Preparation
- Data Collection & Enrichment
- Data Modelling, Analysis & Prediction
- Data Architecture & Data Visualisation
- Data integrity evaluation and assurance measures
- Data Management (DMBOK)
- Data Warehousing
- Key Performance Indicators & Dashboards
Want to get a meeting in the diary? Send us a brief? Just pop the details in the form...