Solution Architecture & Technical Design
Innovation is crucial to survival in today’s competitive markets, but Innovation is inherently risky.
Without the necessary design process and thought through architecture you run the risk of failure.
What is it?
In the current age of digital transformation, your business requirements are increasingly defined by your customer. New requirements are a challenge, and a challenge requires a solution. Software architecture & technical design is the blueprint and the root of scalable software. It is the key factor in reducing cost, improving quality, performance and timely delivery and security of your software solution – making the right choices can shorten development time and dramatically reduce costs.
At Blue Habits, because we work with clients of different sizes, in different industries, some with and some without their own technical teams, we have to be flexible when it comes to our process. Our Solution Architect experts will assist you in building a solution to a given problem, with a given set of resources, in a given amount of time.
But we insist on conducting technical design, and we always start by creating a reference architecture. It’s after all the technical blueprint that will guide your team to a successful solution assembly.
Blue Habits Solution Architects will assist you with the following typical systems, and more:
- Production Management system
- Advance Material Requirement Planning Systems
- Project Management Office (PMO) – Capital expenditure solutions
- Inventory and Procurement Systems
- Governmental Transport Management Solutions
- Case Management Tools
- Mobile Development
- Repository based Tools
- Enterprise Requirement Planning Rollouts (ERP Implementation)
- Business Rule Engines
- Process Orchestration & Workflow Tools
- Modelling Methodologies e.g. UML, Archimate, BPMN 2.0, DMN etc.
Who is it for?
- Businesses with legacy systems which need to migrate without losses to new platforms.
- Companies in need of building or scaling their operating solution without loss of productivity and quality.
- Start-up project to modernise business solutions.
- Development teams adopting the Agile Methodology.
- Companies with system integration challenges.
- Organisations embarking on System Modernisation projects (Legacy Replacement projects) Moving away from the big ERP implementation.
Need More Info?
Feel free to contact us at anytime, we will get back to you shortly
What you Get
With Architecture and Technical design you get
Faster project set up time
Better Code Maintainability
Higher Adaptability and Scalability
Learn more about Blue Habits
Click here to read more about who we are.
How it works
Expert guidance to define the best Blue Habits Solution for your needs
Initial Consultation to Understand the Problem
Benchmarking, Recommendation and Functional Analysis
The Final Design, Ready to Implement
Want to get a meeting in the diary? Send us a brief? Just pop the details in the form...